New stove installed Wednesday

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crichison

Jan 30, 2010
Central MO
Finally got our flue and stove installed on Wednesday, ended up going with the Quad 5700. The flue install went as planned, 17 ft straight up. Been cutting wood for the last couple of years in anticipation of this day, stove top temps reading 575 right now with insertion style flue probe sitting at ~600, nice and toasty in the house. Hopefully the propane furnace will not run for awhile now. Thanks to everyone on this site for the wonderful information they share. Hope to contribute more in the future as I figure out all the details of this stove.

BTW, I still have some trim to finish up around the hearth, and new flooring is in the near future to replace the turquoise carpet.

Attachments

• Picture 003 (Large).jpg
    Picture 003 (Large).jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 155
  • Picture 005 (Large).jpg
    Picture 005 (Large).jpg
    35 KB · Views: 154
God I love big honkin steel wood stoves! :coolgrin:

Enjoy that beauty.

Sweet !!

You are right, that carpet has to go ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.