New Stove Vac, Thanks Dad

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdege

Nov 15, 2011
Dover, NH
Had to share a pic of the new stove vac I got from my father in law. With the mild temps the stove was not running earlier so it took all of 2 sec to try it out. I love getting new toys :) image.jpg

Very nice, is that an actual ash vac? looks like a beast with those huge hoses. What brand is it?

It is a Cleanforce Ash Vac (model CF5000), metal bucket & hose. Worked great & nothing blown out into the house.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 188
Good man!
Nothing better than not having to wait 45 minutes to let the stove get "cold" before giving her a good vac. Definitely do not go sucking up big piles of the red hot coals though.
She's a beauty. Merry Chri...er..Happy Holidays.

Thanks all, can not wait to use it during this weeks full cleaning. Might need to get a couple of attachments. Runs quite to.

Status
Not open for further replies.