New Sub Forums!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

webfish

Hearth.com LLC
Staff member
Oct 18, 2013
Minnesota
We are adding new sub forums to the Hearth Room Forum. Stoves by Mfg. Similar to the Fisher and VC sub-forums in the Classic forum. These will be where single topics and discussions regarding these stoves will now reside. This is in hope of making information easier to find and to ease some moderating tasks with the large main forum. We will be pre-populating these sub-forums by moving older threads. Please be patient as this will not be a perfect task.

Can I be the first to derail this thread?

Can I hook up a fan to pressurize the intake on my stove?

First glance today it looks like it might work really well. Ongoing 'everything thread' for whoever wants to participate, but new owners can ask a question without having to keep up with the everything thread. Definitely worth a try.

Reactions: SpaceBus
We should consider a sticky for pictures of setups. "post your stove, pipe, chimney".
So many of these stoves are works of art, and even their setups are cool. I kinda like that I have to offset on mine, it has an industrial but rustic look to it that looks cool in my little cabin. I also see some setups that Im just scratching my head on, and wonder how people or their installer thought was 'ok'. Ive learned what NOT to do as well as what to do via these forums.

Don't really understand the sub forums but if its a separate area with all the stoves listed and up to date I think it is a real good idea to let people see the different stoves and not have to go on to the internet to look them all up--if this is what it means...thanks nice forum...clancey