New Sweedish Solar Wood Pellet Stove - Pelle the Stove!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don2222

Minister of Fire
Feb 1, 2010
Salem NH
Hello

They are stylish!! Goes great with red plastic chairs and black floral wallpaper!!
http://www.pellet-stove.se/english/

I like the optional Solar Panel to run it on Solar with a 12v battery. How come American made stoves do not have a solar panel ?

Attachments

• PelleTheStove.jpg
    PelleTheStove.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 513
  • PelleTheStove2.jpg
    PelleTheStove2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 454
That stove is really sweet.

I love the way the "Auger" comes out and acts as an "Agitator". Or at least thats what I think. It kind of looks like a Straight feed (Englander) or Bottom Feed (Harman) But with the Auger extending out into the pot. That auger design is the same as Quadrafire's. Thats why they dont like fines. The auger cant feed fines, because its like a spring. Not a "Screw and Cylinder" type auger.

Either way, looks very nice. I wish more info was in English. If it can burn "Bark Pellets". Then that auger has to do something for the cleaning of ash out of that pot. Thise pellets in the one pic, look like they are the size of my Ring Finger.. There HUGE.

Don, I love this site, I am still new, But WOW.... You must Research Pellets ALL day long. My Wife thinks I am obsessed. Everytime she see's me. I am on Hearth.com. I have been on vacation for 2 weeks, since the birth of our 2nd child (Daughter- Mikayla Ann Keathley/ 7 lbs / 20 inches). So I have had a lot of time to come on the computer every day. Sad part, is all my emails come to my Blackberry, so even when I am at work... I cant help but respond to all the threads.... I hope its cause I am still a Newbie.. Started lurking here every other day in September last year. Reading all the old threads and doing searches on my Quadrafire.

I have a woodstove now, so I have been busy cutting/splitting/stacking wood. Still frequent the Pellet Mill, but spend a lot of my time in the WoodShed and The Gear Forums.

There are folks that use the Europa and rafeal by Paromax on a small solar panel. It works off a 12 volt system. Use very little power compared to a typical stove. Paromax just doesnt market like they should. They tried expanding via Regency (fireplace products) but that went...bad

If that little beast will run nut shells, along with having the solar panel it would be sweet.

Snowy

Franks said:
There are folks that use the Europa and rafeal by Paromax on a small solar panel. It works off a 12 volt system. Use very little power compared to a typical stove. Paromax just doesnt market like they should. They tried expanding via Regency (fireplace products) but that went...bad

Hello Franks

Sounds like it uses DC motors. That would take alot less power. Less power could mean the auger could more easily jam. I guess we need some real experience to see how if it really works well??

Status
Not open for further replies.