New tapatalk glitch?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashful

Minister of Fire
Mar 7, 2012
Philadelphia
Tried responding on two threads this morning, and same thing happened both times. I type a response and hit Send, and little spinny clock thing happens at top of screen for a few seconds, but then that stops and it appears nothing happens. Hit Send a second time, and then find I double posted.

Also, deleting a post in tapatalk seems less than functional. Had to do it a few times to make one post go away (tried both Temporary and Permanent). Other post wouldn't go away at all / had to log into PC to delete the duplicate.

I think it has more to do with the mobile device. I have had the same thing happen posting in the normal web view.

I don't think that's the case here. Same iPhone. Never happened once before yesterday, now happens on almost every post. Something changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.