New to Hearth Warm Mornings 520

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClovisWhiteBoy

Dec 30, 2016
New Mexico
Hey everyone, been on here as a guest for months finally decided to be a member. I have had a love for fire since I was a kid. Wood stove was a must on my home remodel. The house was built in the late 1920's shortly after New Mexico became a state. I had looked around online, big name stores and although having the efficiency benefits of some of the newer models I came across a Warm Mornings model 520 for a great deal and couldn't pass it up. I wanted to keep the house original with some modern advances but the stove was the look I wanted. 6" flue to the ceiling then duralast trim kit with triple wall stainless through to finish it off. Just wanted to say Hello and give a description of my install. Thanks for having me and I look forward to further conversation with like minded folks. Happy New Year

Hey everyone, been on here as a guest for months finally decided to be a member. I have had a love for fire since I was a kid. Wood stove was a must on my home remodel. The house was built in the late 1920's shortly after New Mexico became a state. I had looked around online, big name stores and although having the efficiency benefits of some of the newer models I came across a Warm Mornings model 520 for a great deal and couldn't pass it up. I wanted to keep the house original with some modern advances but the stove was the look I wanted. 6" flue to the ceiling then duralast trim kit with triple wall stainless through to finish it off. Just wanted to say Hello and give a description of my install. Thanks for having me and I look forward to further conversation with like minded folks. Happy New Year

Attachments

• IMG_20161114_012038778.jpg
    IMG_20161114_012038778.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 188
Welcome to the forum CWB. Happy new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.