New to Hearth

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeromeomy

Feb 5, 2014
Iowa
Hello all my name is Jeremy. I was looking for iburncorn.com and some of the old posters from that site. I used to work for SAR Biomass Energy Systems LLC in Pocahontas Iowa. Our company was bought and moved to Missouri. They moved by father who started SAR and the corn furnaces were his idea. Anyway hello and thank you.

Hello all my name is Jeremy. I was looking for iburncorn.com and some of the old posters from that site. I used to work for SAR Biomass Energy Systems LLC in Pocahontas Iowa. Our company was bought and moved to Missouri. They moved by father who started SAR and the corn furnaces were his idea. Anyway hello and thank you.
Hello, and welcome!

With corn being cheaper than pellets again and propain prices at a record of $5.20 per gallon, interest in anything that can auto feed has a market. Just hope the resulting multifuel products are more thought out than some products of late that are hard to maintain or made by substandard manufactures or of poor parts. Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.