New (to me) stove (sears brand)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one I have is fairly easily (with all the info) defined as a us stove. The part numbers stamped into the doors and such even match up to the current parts list! I really hope they are able to provide me with an ash pan as well as a blower for this circulator..

Jason

Fired it off for the first time this evening. I can tell a huge difference between the wood and K1.. The furnace is OFF upstairs and we are sitting at a very comfy 70. The draft control is in the closed position. I am probably getting a bit of extra draft from the old door seals but that will be remedied tomorrow. Looks like everything will be working out for the better for me so far. Thanks for all your help and advice, hopefully US Stove will email me back soon with an answer about the blower. I would imagine with a blower I would be even warmer...

Jason

Another great ending....

Hope the parts come in soon and Happy and Safe Burns!

Thanks! Now with some coals we're at 75 upstairs. Doesn't hurt that its only 50 outside tho.. I receieved a package from US stove today. They never responded to my email but went ahead and shipped me a manual! I've emailed them back and requested (by part number) the parts I need to get everything up to snuff. I can't stress enough how great Us Stove's customer service has been thus far, I'm sure everything else will be easy as well.

Thanks again!
Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.