New to Wood Stoves

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hill-Billy

Sep 9, 2014
United States
Hello im new to wood stoves and just aquired a stove i will be putting in a cabin im building. Only problem is i have no clue what it is as it has no markings, i will post pictures when I get home from work, it is 32 inches wide and 26 deep, its got a grated bottom with a push/pull type handle sticking out the front that opens the holes, and under has a ash pan the whole with of the firebox. There is also a hinged piece of metal behind the door that swings inward there are no firebricks inside. its got 2 screw vents on the door as well. Any advise or information would be help-full, i will post a picture later, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.