New tool-sucker

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioburner

Aug 4, 2012
West central Mn
Menards had sale on blower vac and put it together this morning and got a call to fix stove. Pics show unit and the carmels it sucked out of the stove that I beat the dog to. Stuck in the exaust fan. DSCN0133.JPG

Lol. You sucked caramel candies out of a pellet stove!? No one is ever likely to top that. Customer asks..wth is the leaf blower for? You reply...it does a great job cleaning all the soot out..plus any caramel stuck in there...see?

It saved me a disassemble of the fan etc and an hour. They were blaming the dog for stealing the candy.

Looks structurally identical to the Homelite I bought last week. I was pretty impressed considering its electric.

The look on the ol gals face when she realized it was a mouse was of almost pure panic. Real Kodak moment.

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.