New Wood Hauler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer Belly

Minister of Fire
Oct 26, 2011
Connecticut
Here it is

Not all that thrilled about it, was backed into a corner with an expensive repair, and expensive maintenance a few thousand miles away....then the question of reliability....gonna miss the ol' truck, but this will have to do

Ok,Ok Awesome truck, but I would not be putting wood in the back of that truck. Wax on wax off! ;)

Nice truck. f150.jpg This is my "new to me" 2000 f150. Lucky find for me 48k miles. 1 owner prior to me. I hope to keep this truck along time. Cell phone pic best I could do.

Reactions: raybonz
Ok,Ok Awesome truck, but I would not be putting wood in the back of that truck. Wax on wax off! ;)
Wax ?????....not a chance, it looks pretty now, but is my work horse, and daily driver.....I like my truck the same as my women.....dirty

I love the look of those newer GM pickups.

I have a gmc like that. Im so poor that im afraid to put ANYTHING in the back besides air, ha. Let alone rounds. $500 per month payments arent cheap so I use the trusty 96 1500 to get the dirty work done, I like that one better anyway since it like me, ruggid. Go Chevy!!!

Yes, that truck looks great! Nice choice btw. I love the rims -Mike

I'd like nothing more than to buy a "True Wood Hauler", but the Wife will not any additional cars/trucks due to personal property tax.....even if it's only a couple of hundred a year, so this one better be up to the task

Wax ?????....not a chance, it looks pretty now, but is my work horse, and daily driver.....I like my truck the same as my women.....dirty

Well you started with the cleanest one in town then.

Reactions: Beer Belly
Status
Not open for further replies.