New wood hauler

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a great little driver!

Thats cool, I would have killed to have that as a child. I also agree the kid's a good wheel man.

Reactions: Backroads
Here are a couple of videos of my new wood hauler/helper. He just turned 8 and is already starting to us my Fiskers.

I was even younger when I started splitting. Hopefully he will do fine.

Learning to work & have fun.
Great help & building fond memories. Bet he's a wood burner when he grows up. :)

Yup a drop hitch is next. He already helps me light the stove in the cabin, likes to sit and watch the fire like me...good times.

Reactions: Backroads
I'm jealous. That kid can split better than me. ;em

Reactions: barn burner
Nothing wrong with teaching them to work and appreciate their efforts after! WTG!!

Awesome vids. I gotta make sure my 10, 8 and 5 year old boys don't watch this thread, lol

Absolutely awesome man! Luck kid!!

Thanks all for the kind words, my son and I have fun working working together. Got a huge Pecan and Red oak to do next.

Good stuff! Love that little truck.

Good times. Good driving. Good splitting.

You have yourself a Great kid. You should be proud. My son is 11 and my daughter is 1.5 yrs old. Love'em to death.

My boy Loves to split wood with me and he loves to ride his Bike and ATV. My daughter loves to watch the fire with me. Always tells me "Hot" (while pointing finger at stove). Too cute.

As many have said, good job teaching the young man to help, and enjoy himself doing it. Great memories for you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.