New Wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a winter wonderland down in NYC. My wife says it's been snowing like a sombitch all day at the house. Looks like somebody spilled a slush puppy about 4" deep everywhere. Too heavy for her to shovel. I might even have to hire somebody to plow tonight. I'll be leaving the city at 6pm. We'll see how that goes...

foot deep here in Lafayette NJ and showing no sign of letting up. It could go into saturday. This is a big one.

Zap, how can you not be getting snow? The whole state on NY looks to be in snow?

maxed_out said:
Zap, how can you not be getting snow? The whole state on NY looks to be in snow?

It rained all day then change to snow around 4:00 then stopped and started back at 8:30 but its just a light snow, accu weather forecast 10-20 today and the weather channel forecast 6-12 today neither came close.

They had been expecting some cold air coming in from the north but it never happened.

zap

Just came in from a nice snow to the top of the blower just loading the 10 horse down a little session. First one this season, beautiful stormy night.

We are getting hit pretty hard down here in the NY metro area. It snowed all day up at my place and changed to snow all over during the night. There was about a foot when I left the house at about 6:45 am and another 6-12 is forecast. Travel is pretty tough down here. There are trees down every where and there was still lots of snow on the ground.
There is some new wood on the ground. I'll have to see how much of it I can get my hands on.

Attachments

• DSC06021.jpg
    DSC06021.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC06024.jpg
    DSC06024.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC06026.jpg
    DSC06026.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 107
Flatbedford said:
We are getting hit pretty hard down here in the NY metro area. It snowed all day up at my place and changed to snow all over during the night. There was about a foot when I left the house at about 6:45 am and another 6-12 is forecast. Travel is pretty tough down here. There are trees down every where and there was still lots of snow on the ground.
There is some new wood on the ground. I'll have to see how much of it I can get my hands on.

Flatbedford we had a total of maybe 3 inches of snow when they had called for close to 20 inches, we had most of that snow overnight with some winds.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.