New Woodstock Fireview

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sappy

Jan 30, 2011
Vermont upper valley
Just picked out our new Woodstock Fireview at the factory in West Lebanon, NH. Brother in law starting hearth this week, stove to go in hopfully within a month.

Awesome! Post up some pic when you are done, or along the way. We're ordering ours late May.

Yea will do fireview. We used to have a clssic non-epa stove yrs ago from Woodstock soapstone. The Fireview is replacing our 11year old pellet stove on the south end of our house away from the bedrooms. It will be warm in the 270sf room but it has 9 foot celings and lookls right straight view-wise to the rest of the 80 foot long ranch.

Good luck to you in your purchase as well. Keep me posted as to how things go for you as well.

Did you happen to see or hear anything about the new stove Woodstock is coming out with? That's the stove I hope to get when it goes into production.

No I did not get a chance to tour around yet or see the new production stove but will be going back soon for paperwork and will post anything I find out then,

Thanks, Sappy, would appreciate any news. And congrats on the new Fireview, I love that stove, if only my place were smaller and less drafty :-S

Congratulations sappy! You are going to love that stove. What color did you get?

Thanks Dennis. We were going to go with the more black color but decided on charcoal instead. We brought a 12 by 12 tile from the hearth that is being built. We held it underneath and each stood back and it look like they complimented each other the best.
They had a lot of stoves yesterday and they said before we pick it up we could change our mind if we want. I wish picking my Wifes new car was as easy as her lease is up. We are buying a new Corola but I tried to talk her into the nice looking sport model in black and 5 speed. She chose a gray in automatic-no sport an Le though, lol.

You will like the Fireview. It is a true classic stove.

Enjoy!

Bill

Lot of people heating a lot of houses with that stove. You are gonna love it Everybody does.

sappy said:
Thanks Dennis. We were going to go with the more black color but decided on charcoal instead. We brought a 12 by 12 tile from the hearth that is being built. We held it underneath and each stood back and it look like they complimented each other the best.
They had a lot of stoves yesterday and they said before we pick it up we could change our mind if we want. I wish picking my Wifes new car was as easy as her lease is up. We are buying a new Corola but I tried to talk her into the nice looking sport model in black and 5 speed. She chose a gray in automatic-no sport an Le though, lol.

I learned a long time ago that when it comes to colors it is very difficult to please the ladies.... With us, I like bright colors and the wife likes what she calls pastel and I call dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.