New Work Truck

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bxpellet

Feeling the Heat
Nov 1, 2007
Bronx, NY
After 11 years of driving my Ford Sporttrac the Boss gave his blessing and got me a new truck. this thing is big, but when I took it for a test drive I really like the way it drove, it has a 3100 lb payload and can tow 9000 lb, Nissan really put some effort in their design in making this. here are some pictures. with a 20ft. length parking in the City will not be fun!!!

BX

Attachments

• 089.jpg
    089.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 739
  • 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 613
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 620
Nice, but too nice for where I take my truck!

I've also been told I should update the beast but I would lose the "I don't care if it gets scratched" attitude when scrounging my firewood.

Enjoy the new ride!

No wood I'm a Pellet head!!, and this year I finally found someone that will deliver.

Bx

Status
Not open for further replies.