New York State pellet fuel incentive program

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"help buy the guy next door a stove program "....wow - what a country!!!!... I wouldn't knock on your door and ask for money to get my stuff up and running ....but nowadays a guy can vote ...and get .gov to do the knocking for ya!.... wow what a country ....................we had :(

I'd rather it go there then to the people living on welfare for no reason... but then again its not like they are fixing the later... just adding another bill. That being said I took part of the program here it did help a lot, and now we don't heat with oil.. so that's good.. right?

I guess...... oil here is 4.00 a gallon ..... and no help....I guess they want us all to move ...and turn the place in to a park > for the rest/those that make the rules..

Status
Not open for further replies.