newbie just wanted to say hi

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dave1966

Aug 24, 2008
south jersey
hi all new member here as a pellet burner i really found this site real educational i bought a used jamestown pellet stove 2 years ago after burning wood for 12 years the jamestown stove was 20 years old and ran great.so i gave it to my parents (retired)to help with their heating cost and ordered me a new pellet stove (osburn 45) found no reviews any where about this stove so i'll just have to wait an see how it is set to be installed sept,2 good thing i went in july when i went back to my dealer he 2 weeks later he told me him and most other stores are sold out and have a waiting list

Welcome aboard South Jersey dude...............

Welcome Dave, I'm new here as well. Lots of great info here.

Welcome Dave,

I too just signed onto this site this summer, and have learned a LOT so far. I'm sure you will too.

BTW, nice thing you did giving the parents the pellet stove to help w/ heat costs.

Welcome to this great site Newbie. Muss

Status
Not open for further replies.