Newbie questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newtofire said:
I know I'll get some grief from some of the guys here, but I listened to the guy in the store and went with the Pacific Energy Vista Classic, red, instead of the medium sized PE. The guys in the store swore that anything bigger than the vista would roast my 3 season room out and that the vista would still heat up my dining, living and 3 season room nicely ( rated for 1500 square feet). Its coming next week and we'll see then if I shoulda went bigger! Thanks to everyone fpr the advice especially Roospike who I tortured daily with questions. Cant wait to get the room finished and fire it up.

Hey Newtofire , No grief , no hard feelings , no I told you so ......... the main things is that your happy with your stove. No points given for us on what stove you buy, more than happy to answer questions and help out .......Thats why a lot of us hang out here and to learn something new every day .
Make sure you stick around and keep with the group.
Keeps up posted on your new stove and you already know we demand pictures ! :cheese:

Welcome to the pack !

Status
Not open for further replies.