Newbie with stove purchase in mind, want opinions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard good things about it. Check the reviews section for more info.

It's a strong simple stove with great burn times. Put that together with a great installer and it sounds like you've found a winning combo.

Thanks Guys, I did look more closely at the super27 and do like what I see. This new installer also suggested that I pass on the ash pan. He said I would likely be kicking myself in the A$$ wondering why I wasted money on it. He was explaining that it was just a pain to remove to center plug and they brush (hot) coals down burning this and that. Then shoving the plug back, pulling out the tray with hot coals and emptying.

He suggested a $12.00 UFA grain bucket LOL thats so heavy duty it'll last forever.

Oh well, looks like we a new winner. Super27 :)

A winning stove and winning advice on blowing off the ash pan. I have always had stoves with them and never use them.

The guy is giving you good advice, especially if it saves on the bottom line. I tried the asspan twice on the T6 and that was all it took to convince me that getting a stove full of ash down the little peehole was an exercise in futility.

Status
Not open for further replies.