NewHorizons Great guy to deal with

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My controller on my eko 25 decided to go belly up on me last night. So I decided to give new horizons a call as I bought my door gasket from him and he was great with that transaction. So I emailed and called him up and he helped me troubleshoot the issue I was having as well so i could come to the proper solution not just a quick sale for him. I cant thank him enough. Since I am still heating my home with my boiler right now he is sending out my new controller right away so i can get my boiler back up and running. Deffinitly the best customer service I have run accross in a very long time! thanks again Zenon for your help. his sites are www.newhorizoncorp.com
www.biomass-heat.com
www.newhorizonstore.com

Len M

I've also had great customer service from Zenon, including help with a boiler he didn't even sell me, Randy

They shipped my boiler very promptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.