NEWP fire....Again!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

P38X2

Minister of Fire
Mar 11, 2012
Jaffrey, NH
Hope all you guys are enjoying the weather and building your stash.

Anyway, I may have missed the post but this one seems to have gone under the radar here at the forum.....

http://www.ledgertranscript.com/newsblog/fire-at-jaffreys-new-england-wood-pellet

The following days paper had an article titled "Mum's the Word at latest NEWP Plant Fire". Yep, another fire. Forget Behring Sea crab fishing as the "Worlds most dangerous job"!!!

They must have the most flammable fiber in the world... !!

Wth are they doing wrong??

Reactions: DexterDay
No idea. Very surprised it keeps happening. Aside from their insurance company and OSHA, there's a fireworks factory directly across the street that I bet isn't too impressed with NEWP at this point. They had their own "incident" (read BOOM!) back in the 80's or early 90's and I'm sure they'd rather not have a second.

If there pellets burned as well as there plant?? ;)

Joking aside.. I hope everyone is o.k. . . But WTH? Something has got to change.

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.