NEWP Jaffrey Plant tour - August

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imacman

Just saw this on the NEWP website.

" 'Wood Energy Day' Tours & More, Saturday Aug. 28, 2010 from 10-3 at the Jaffrey, NH facility. Stay tuned for more info."

Don't forget to take the kids! I found the NY plant to be very interesting wish I could make it to NH but its a long drive for a couple hour tour.

Sounds like fun and only about 2 hour drive from here. But it is also the same day that the Blue Angels are flying at Pease in Portsmouth (40 minute drive).

Hmmmm, loud shiney things in the sky or machines that turn sawdust into pellets.

Fast, loud jet fighters win over pellet machines.

Sounds like a road trip to me, hopefully Mother Nature is kind enough to let me ride up and back w/no rain!

I had a private tour of that plant a few years ago. It is really something to see in person if you havent already.

Wonder if they're giving free sample bags? Wonder if I can get another 49 friends to go with me and get sample bags??? That would be a "ton" of fun!!!

Werm said:
hopefully Mother Nature is kind enough to let me ride up and back w/no rain!

Hey Werm....I completely identify with a no rain ride!! That is a great area for riding.....

On the flip side, rain or even a cloudy day might steer me away from an air show and towards the plant tour.......

Let's hope for a bright, sunny day !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.