news story about Englands stove works

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stoveguy2esw

Minister of Fire
Nov 14, 2006
madison hgts. va
we had our local news stop by to do a story about alternative fuels as our governor has signed some legislation on the topic, there is a news article as well as a video clip showing a few of our current units and a new multifuel still under development. pretty neat stuff, take a look if ya want here is the link http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0307/407821.html

Excellent write-up and free advertising.

Must be nice to live in a state that has tax holidays.

WI=Tax Hell

Corie said:
Hey I've met those guys!!!!

Hey I met one of them!!!! In that burn lab.

Corie said:
I'll be meeting him there April 14th.

aww dammn corie , im gonna be in ohio that weekend!! oh well hopefully i'll be seeing a lot of you soon ;)
yep , bb came down for a visit , he had a problem with his origional unit we replaced it, offered to drive it up , but he wanted to see the digs so down he came , had a pretty good visit.

stoveguy2esw said:
Corie said:
I'll be meeting him there April 14th.

aww dammn corie , im gonna be in ohio that weekend!! oh well hopefully i'll be seeing a lot of you soon ;)
yep , bb came down for a visit , he had a problem with his origional unit we replaced it, offered to drive it up , but he wanted to see the digs so down he came , had a pretty good visit.

You're not implying the Englander head hunters have a score in site????? Very interesting, some one may be buying beers for all of us soon???

Can't wait 'til tax day......

Let's see, all england stoves will be priced less than 2500 bucks, and no-one will buy one between now and july.

;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.