Next on the List!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
This is the load of logs I bucked and split, this will be next on the list for stacking after the area I'm working in is done.

The wood is mostly Beech and Hard Maple with some Ash,Cherry and Soft Maple.

zap

Hey zap, Are you ready to admit you have a problem? OMG!! You,ve processed more wood in the last few months than I have in many years. Gotta love it though, keep it up! :)

Battenkiller said:
wood dope said:
Gotta love it though, keep it up! :)

Ya know, it's enablers like you that just feed his illness. :roll:

Keep it up, Zap! ;-)

Is there an official name for this wood sickness? :coolgrin:

zap

Woodaholics Anonymous. They meet in your local church on Thursdays.

BrotherBart said:

I'm in trouble then Bart they just shut down the church in our town after over 100 years, I'll just pray before I go in the woods.

zap

zapny said:
BrotherBart said:

I'm in trouble then Bart they just shut down the church in our town after over 100 years, I'll just pray before I go in the woods.

zap

Before you go to bed each night just look in the mirror and say "Hi. I am zapny and I am a woodaholic.".

But don't worry about it. Do it for ten or twenty years and it ain't fun anymore. Just work. Booze will kill ya. Wood just wears you out.

BrotherBart said:
zapny said:
BrotherBart said:

zap

Before you go to bed each night just look in the mirror and say "Hi. I am zapny and I am a woodaholic.".

But don't worry about it. Do it for ten or twenty years and it ain't fun anymore. Just work. Booze will kill ya. Wood just wears you out.

The enjoyment for me is the woods it's so damn peaceful.

zapny

Nice pile of wood! There really is nothing like being out in the woods. The world should be so consumed!

Uper said:
Nice pile of wood! There really is nothing like being out in the woods. The world should be so consumed!

Thanks Uper, the wood is for the 2011-2012 heating season.

zap

Status
Not open for further replies.