NH seacoast area pellet prices

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stentor

Apr 3, 2009
North of Boston, Mass
Here are some prices from today in Hampton Falls, NH. Delivery costs vary with distance, I think. The store's Home & Hearth on Rt. 1.

I'm not pushing the place but I've bought there and found them good to deal with. I haven't compared these prices with elsewhere. They have some other brands in stock also.

Okanagan $285/ton
Rocky Mountain $285
New England Wood Pellet $269

Still around the $250 per ton price in n/e Ohio.

Eric

I just took delivery of 3 tons from East Coast Lumber in Hampstead, NH (Southern NH) at $279. Delivery was $40 per load regardless of # of tons. Total of $877 for 3 tons of NEWP. That's a good price for this neck of the woods. Most places are closer to $300 plus delivery. PelletSales.com is sold out for May delivery and is up to $285/ton plus delivery for June-July.
Also, just had dealer perform a seasonal cleaning which included everything except cleaning the10 feet of 4 inch vent in my insert. $125 was a good price as he did a very through job. Abundant Life in Chichester (Concord) NH).

Steve do you know what Abundent life getting for there pellets I went by there the other day and I looks like they had quite a few ton of NEWP

trbinrat,
Abundant Life does not sell pellets. They stock several tons as promotional give aways when you buy your stove. I was given a free vacuum and 12 bags of NEWPs.

Thanks Steve

They must have people all the time stopping in and asking since they have about 30 ton in the front yard.

30 Tons.... If you think about it though that's just about 10 customers averaging 3 tons apiece. Not enough to sell to regular users. Anyone selling to the public would need 100's of tons in stock...

Status
Not open for further replies.