nice chestnut oak

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

osagebow

Minister of Fire
Jan 29, 2012
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Neighbor said she had a red oak limb fall in her koi pond, but it was a nice double trunk chestnut (white) oak.Relatives had downed it and cut a little bit of it up, but none of them burn. I told them I'd finish it up. Only got a load and a half today because the grandkids were rebuilding the pond, and I don't want to run the saw with unprotected ears around. Our other neighbor gets the drier stuff for moms smoke Dragon for next year. He did a great job loading. IMAG0203.jpg IMAG0193.jpg

Nice get, and good on ya for helping some folks out in the process! :cool:

What are ya sittin' in your truck playin' around on your telephone for with that great wood.......oh, wait......

Just kiddin' ya! Great job ;lol :p

Reactions: Rebelduckman
What are ya sittin' in your truck playin' around on your telephone for with that great wood.......oh, wait......

Just kiddin' ya! Great job ;lol :p
Thanks! That's my neighbor kid. Kicked his butt today.little guy is 5-10 200lbs at age 14. Hates sports.

Reactions: PA. Woodsman
Status
Not open for further replies.