Nice Little Saturday Score

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baseroom

Feeling the Heat
Nov 18, 2014
Rochester
Got a nice truck load from the roadside and my brothers house. Mostly Ash....some cherry and poplar. Split up what was already cut to length, pulled the other out to cut up with the little Stihl.
wood2.JPG
wood3.JPG
truckempty.JPG

Nice grab, it's amazing how much wood is just left to rot because of this. Definitely worked out for you awesome!

Reactions: baseroom
Nice score there.
I need to get a pick-up or a trailer of some kind. Seeing lots of downed trees.
By the same token, seeing a lot of trucks of wood for sale for less than what I paid last year. Thinking I might be able to negotiate then down some due to the mild winter.

Nice score there.
I need to get a pick-up or a trailer of some kind. Seeing lots of downed trees.
By the same token, seeing a lot of trucks of wood for sale for less than what I paid last year. Thinking I might be able to negotiate then down some due to the mild winter.
Love your verse BTW. I'll be down in Charlotte next week babysitting two grand kids. I'll be watching for EAB there.

Reactions: HisTreeNut
Status
Not open for further replies.