Nice Stihl MS361 for sale in Lena, WI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StihlHead

A guy has it listed on another forum:

I picked this Stihl 361 up with a bunch of older saws that i wanted for the Collection. I have no need for it so it's up for sale it runs and cuts good has an 18" bar chains is at least 70-75% left asking $375 you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 920-373-9603 if you have any questions.

The bar is not in the best condition, but the power head is real clean. I think that the 361 is one of the best, of not the best saws that Stihl ever made.

A guy has it listed on another forum:

I picked this Stihl 361 up with a bunch of older saws that i wanted for the Collection. I have no need for it so it's up for sale it runs and cuts good has an 18" bar chains is at least 70-75% left asking $375 you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 920-373-9603 if you have any questions.

The bar is not in the best condition, but the power head is real clean. I think that the 361 is one of the best, of not the best saws that Stihl ever made.

Yep, that would be a great deal for anyone looking for a great firewood saw. If my budget was $300-$400, I'd be all over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.