Nice stuff at the local Goodwill

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

WiscWoody

Minister of Fire
Dec 24, 2011
Winter WI
847CF52A-69BF-4F33-BEB0-2D9CCD939919.jpeg 8C66B155-C766-4987-9CE6-3BBE92696A92.jpeg
Actually this store in Ladysmith Wisconsin isn’t a Goodwill store but it’s the same concept. They take donations and sell them to fund a food pantry and to create jobs for those down and out. I saw some nice new class A stainless chimney pieces there today for on;y $15 each. There are six 6" sections and five 8" sections. Someone will get a good deal on them. And there was lots of pellet stove parts too. I saw a real nice ash rake for 5 bucks but I don’t need one. And even a auger for what I don’t know. Something to do with a pellets stove though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um. Just saying..... Snap it up! A steal for sure. Then help someone install there new stove. For cheap!

Um. Just saying..... Snap it up! A steal for sure. Then help someone install there new stove. For cheap!
Or let it there for someone who really needs it.

Good point Bh. Nice to see that someone donated such a valuable stash.