Nice wood racks.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure what the racing has to do with firewood and burning but the video was excellent. Sweet way to propose marriage.

sweet video had to be at least two cords in that pile!

f3cbboy said:
sweet video had to be at least two cords in that pile!

Until I spotted that wood I presumed it was a long advert about someone who had to rush home to reload their woodburner.

"Should have bought a Blaze King Classic" sort of advert :)

OK, maybe I missed it the first time. Is there really wood racks, piles, or other wood storage? I was paying too much attention to the car, but then again I love race cars and especially rally.

Nice stacks of wood just after 9 minutes 36 seconds into the movie........

Some one is incredibly observant to notice them in the first place :)

Hey woodchip, Thanks for the tip between 9:36-10:20 or so. Yes there is firewood in the film. I still had a hard time spoting it. I am LMAO right now to think someone would catch that behind the action of the racing. I guess it shows where the OP has priorities! Good video...

RNLA said:
I guess it shows where the OP has priorities! Good video...

Hence my apology and embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.