1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Night Pictures Around The Yard

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by cptoneleg, May 19, 2012.

1. cptoneleg

cptoneleg Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Virginia
    Just walking around yard snapping a few, drinking a few also:) Had a Wine Festival here in Front Royal was really Fun, Last time I drank wine was in the 60s Boons Farm 99 cents a bottle.

Attached Files:

Eatonpcat, ScotO, PapaDave and 2 others like this.

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. fossil

fossil Accidental Moderator Staff Member

Loc:
    Bend, OR
    When we (my deceased wife and I) lived in Fairfax (1995-2007), we had a weekend place on the South Fork of the Shenandoah 9 miles north of Luray off 340 on Island Ford Rd. (~15 miles upriver from Front Royal). We like wine, as do some of our friends, so we explored the area a bit. This place in particular stands out in my memory as having been quite a pleasant experience, probably my favorite in the area that I visited:

http://www.lindenvineyards.com/
  3. PapaDave

PapaDave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Northern MI - in the mitten
    Love to see some daytime shots of those.
  4. yooperdave

yooperdave Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Boones Farm for 99 cents in the sixties??? You must have been drinkin the vintage stuff!!

Nice pics.
  5. jimbom

jimbom Combustion Analyzer

Loc:
    Missouri Ozarks
    Some tropical areas of the world have quite an array of night blooming flowers. I especially remember high vines with ghostly white blossoms. Double entendre descriptions in foreign languages are difficult. Associates messaged me to meet them where the night flowers appear. I thought I was pretty clever because I actually had noticed a location outside the village where the white night flowers were spectacular. So there I went. No one showed up. Next day I figured out I was supposed to go to the house of ill repute where the other kind of night flowers appear.