no blue forge how about adobe boiler?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you purchase a Adobe boiler check out this link . Over the summer I make many calls to their office at one point they called me back one month later , SORRY TO LATE . Maybe they are having a very busy year or overwhelmed with calls and orders . I like their boiler because it has a upper chimney bypass , something that is needed during reloading with some hot coals in the fire box . My Seton boiler will smoke you out big time with or with out the flue mounted draft inducer on full speed . It's not a big problem for me because the garage door is six feet away from the boiler door and 130' away from the house . My next project is to design and install a chimney bypass , I will post some pics.

https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/10679/P45/

If i get a boiler with this design it will be from seton. iv been researching his boiler for some time and just recently all the other copies of his boiler have been popping up on the net. iv seen his boiler on the net about 2 years ago and the other boilers have not been around that long. iv never talked to fred but his two sites are full of good info. anthonyd you have a used seton correct? other than the air leaks does it run good? right now the boilers i like are the seton, blue forge, aqua therm HE, and the ecb by profab. the last 2 are from owb makers. thanx for any replies.

rsnider After fixing the air leaks and going through the leaning curve of a heating water with a big boiler in my garage powered by wood , I cant believe it works so well,including winter operation of a 3500 gallon insulated indoor home brew endless pool . I would love have a real gasifer like a EKO to try out and alternate usage to see which uses less wood . Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.