No Help!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayheel

Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
With info about the Enerzone 45 pellet. Could be no one has any experience I haven't seen many around. It's just my dealer is giving me a good price on a floor model but not sure about it b/c the lack of info/reliability of them. Originally I had wondered about the Enerzone pellet vs. Harman Accentra. My problem with the Harman was the $1000 difference and uncertainty of the companies future. Done a lot of reading about the Englander stoves in the forum (especially from Mike) and wondering if I should give them a chance. Just wish I could see one in action. So if anyone gets a chance and wants to share their experience with one or all the possible stoves I'm listening

thanks

Just wanted to say that from what I have heard the Harman brand / product is not going anywhere. We are looking forward to carrying it at our shop next season.

That's good to hear. I would think with a name like Harman you would think the new company would continue to sell them. Thanks

with the wearhouse full expect them to empty them before other decisions are made

elkimmeg said:
with the wearhouse full expect them to empty them before other decisions are made

Yeap... we have lots of Quad units to move also. I think every wood stove mfg is in the same boat.

harmon is a solid unit. management issues aside, i look for their product to be as good , if not better this year, here is my reason , for those who havent seen it before in other posts. Dane Harmon has for years run the company (which knowing the biz like i do from a manufacturers standpoint , is not a huge buisness with thousands of workers) the company recently was sold by dane , who is staying on in some sort of capacity (what the capacity is i do not know) but looking at my company being similar with craftsmen who have been with the company for years if not decades, Dane would have been like a cherished uncle, or a head coach, or the teacher who had taught their parents. a larger than life figure. his guys (the harmon craftsmen) will produce the best stuff they possibly can especially this year , out of respect for Dane. so yeah , they would be a great investment, especially this season

just my humble opinion, anyone who has somthing bad to say about dane harmon obviously has never met the man. i personally havent myself , but i'd love to buy the guy a drink, or lunch and kibbitz with him for a while.

incidentally jay , if you wish to chat with me about englander stoves, feel free to pm e mail or call me at my office at 800-245-6489, sory about the long winded thing up there ^ but the boss has a lot of respect for dane,and i take his judgement of charactor seriously :)

Wish my local dealer was "trying to move" some of their harman stoves a little more.

Mike, anyplace I can see an Englander running? My local Lowe's and HD only had one b/w the two of them and it was all boxed up and they didn't want to "un-package it to show me"

let me know (pm) what town you are in , i'll check with the sales monkeys and see if they know where sombody might have a running display in their store, you wont see that in a depot or lowes, but there are other vendors around which might have one, wait a minute, i might have a few short clips from one of our show trailers in my doc's , i'll look and post if i can find them

Status
Not open for further replies.