No pic yet....but

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it finally happened!! What a cutie...pics don't do her justice. When we can let her out of the stall I'll get a few better ones taken.

Went out this morning to feed and there she was! All cleaned up too. Rosie(mom) and Breeze were checked out by the vet this afternoon and everybody is fine.

While the vet was here there was discussion if the foal had pooped much yet and the vet stated that perhaps an enema might be in order...as my wife was returning with the "kit" Breeze decided to poop and save all the trouble. Smart horse huh?

Attachments

• Breeze and Rosie.jpg
    Breeze and Rosie.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 183
  • Breeze.jpg
    Breeze.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 175
What a sweetie !!! And she's "frame", like Mom !!

Can't wait for more pics !!

Congrats all around :)

She does have long legs!! Everybody that has seen her has commented on that. She is now starting to learn how to use them...skuttles back and forth in the stall and even bucked a few times today. Plan to let her see the world outside her stall in another day or 2....will be sure to have that on video, should be a hoot!

I spend some time in the stall each day sitting on a bucket and talking to her, we have become buddies :)

muncybob said:
Well, it finally happened!! What a cutie...pics don't do her justice. When we can let her out of the stall I'll get a few better ones taken.

Went out this morning to feed and there she was! All cleaned up too. Rosie(mom) and Breeze were checked out by the vet this afternoon and everybody is fine.

While the vet was here there was discussion if the foal had pooped much yet and the vet stated that perhaps an enema might be in order...as my wife was returning with the "kit" Breeze decided to poop and save all the trouble. Smart horse huh?

Congrats on you new addition to the family.

zap

Very cute . . . then again . . . most baby animals are pretty darn cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.