no power to castile pellets stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure on the fuse? If so, do you know someone else with a Quad stove you can put your control box in to check it out? Doesn't have to be a castile. It can be a santé fe, cb1200 ? kap

Nothing
Are you sure on the fuse? If so, do you know someone else with a Quad stove you can put your control box in to check it out? Doesn't have to be a castile. It can be a santé fe, cb1200 ? kap
yeah I thought that I know somebody with One thought I was missing something else that I could try

If box is bad, evidently you bumped something that shorted it out. Your box is set on 4. Another style stove may not run fine with it, but it will let you know if it at least turns on. We have covered all the other bases that it could be. kap

Just make sure you unplug stoves before removing or installing boxes. kap

I found a burnt wire almost through on the Auger replaced it put it back together got box working. Auger spinning backwards. Ordered new one thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.