Northern ILL FIRE GOD????

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobUrban

Minister of Fire
Jul 24, 2010
Central Michigan
Not to get too far off the burning topics here but what the heck is that BAD A$$ wheel chair on tracks in your avitar??? I am so intrigued and have wanted to ask you for a while. Maybe it is a wood hauler? Hows that for keeping with the wood buring?

Who are you talking to?

I think he's referring to Jags???

Must be Jags??? His avitar has a crazy chair on what look to be rubber tracks. Looks scary enough to be fun

Dat be ME! :cheese:

Dunno, I don't own the chair. But when I win the lottery, I will be building one. It is based off of the tracks that you can bolt up to pickup trucks for snowy or swampy conditions.
A little bigger pic than my avatar.

The second is my old avatar

And the third one is the chair I am building for BroB.

Attachments

• ATT00028.jpg
    ATT00028.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 196
  • scooterstool.jpg
    scooterstool.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 187
  • scooter.jpg
    scooter.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 200
Yes!!!

BB would never ride on that thing.....not enough pink.

Delta-T said:
BB would never ride on that thing.....not enough pink.

Oh, but wait. I will be adding a can holder to the handle bars. It will be pink.

Adios Pantalones said:
The greatest argilaceous pyrohygroscopy test engineer that I've ever employed in a flyover state last year.

Oh - and by the way, that thing has been through many heat and cool cycles and doing well. I did a hot pot, cold water shock on the broken handled one in the shop. It held.

Now you need to start making some small clayware pots for slow cooking single meals on a stove top.
(man, where do I keep coming up with these awesome ideas?)

Jags said:
Adios Pantalones said:
The greatest argilaceous pyrohygroscopy test engineer that I've ever employed in a flyover state last year.

Oh - and by the way, that thing has been through many heat and cool cycles and doing well. I did a hot pot, cold water shock on the broken handled one in the shop. It held.

Now you need to start making some small clayware pots for slow cooking single meals on a stove top.
(man, where do I keep coming up with these awesome ideas?)

Good idear Jagsy......pots for stovetop slow cooking....get to it AP..... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.