northern maine delivery run of mwp softies from steve at sib.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

St_Earl

Minister of Fire
Sep 9, 2011
millinocket, maine
i've got two ton of the mwp softies on order with sib.
he will bring them up just in his dualie p/u. but if anyone here or between here and jay maine wants in, we could fill out a load on his trailer if 3 more tons are ordered. he can run 5 ton on his trailer.

i'm just trying to co ordinate the northern run if it's possible to help him out with a bigger order and maybe one less trip.

the more of these things he sells, the more he keeps getting the best price from the plant. so everybody wins.

i guess just call him yourself if you are up here and want the softies.
they are supposed to be in late april afaik.

$235 per ton delivered of mwp softies. i have a hard time imagining that isn't a sweet deal.

Does he deliver to the NH seacoast?

Did he give a date? I have one ton of softies on order. He delivered 3 tons of blended last Tues.
Glad to see we are helping him out. I think prices are very fair!
The blended were $215 delivered. I am about 20 miles from his warehouse.
Did you burn any of the softies last year? Wondering how they burned.

I would also like to know if anybody burned the MWP softwood pellets. I love my softwood Okies, but the price for them is rather steep at the moment.

i believe late april was when he said they'd be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.