Northern Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Sorjanen

Sep 21, 2012
Moscow Maine
I am trying out some Northern Pellets (Cubex) they are burning great in my stove. I also did some mods on the burn pot this year. These pellets are about the same as Barefoots.

I like them in my new stove. they were decent in my last stove too. but I always burned dry creek and they were the best I ever burned in that old stove. man I wish I never changed to the new one.

I burned a couple of ton of the Northerns last year and they were good. A little variance in ash between tons. I bought a ton in November and they burned great with minimal ash. The second ton was bought in January and was quite ashy. Both bought from the same store. Just different batches. I would buy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.