Northline Express stove & stuff specials...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tickbitty

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Feb 21, 2008
VA
http://www.northlineexpress.com/e-m...r01&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20101013-1A

Northline express (I got a couple accessories from them last year) just sent an email thingy out where if you buy certain stoves (Napoleons and the EPA Vogelzang I think) you get a selection of accessories, including in some cases ash vac, wood heating DVD set, gloves, log carrier, moisture meter, etc.

Sorry about the "ad" but they advertise here so I figured it might be of interest, I know everyone here has a stove, but figured this was a neat gimmick in case anybody is looking for a second one or knows somebody starting from square one.

Status
Not open for further replies.