Northline super cedars !

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Figure in shipping and a hundred from Northline are $30.00 more than ordering direct from Thomas.

Sure is. Thomas does, I think, private label for some companies.

Is Thomas user name just Thomas I couldnt find him eairlyer?

Thanks
Pete

Thomas I sent you a pm thanks for responding to my post.
Pete

Thanks for jumping on this post Thomas.

You know Dennis my dealer called back and wanted to get more thats amazing ! Thanks a bunch for giving me those starters this means there could be a seller near by us.

Pete

You are welcome Pete and lets hope we can help Thomas on this one too.

I hope we can help I now have another reason to like super cedars his fast helpful replies. Good buisness practice always wins me over over cheap price!
Pete

Pete1983 said:
I hope we can help I now have another reason to like super cedars his fast helpful replies. Good buisness practice always wins me over over cheap price!
Pete

+1 on that. There is always more to a company than the bottom line price. I ordered a couple of samples and I swear they showed up 2 days later.

We have a local hardware store thats been in business since the 40's and is having a hard time. They provide great service and almost always have what I'm looking for but aren't usually as cheap as the Big Box stores. I try to always try there first because if we shop on price alone, these types of guys won't be there any longer. Besides, he has a potbellied stove that he fires up in the winter. It's complete with peanuts roasting and benches to sit around and throw the shells on the wooden floor. One of my favorite things to do is to take my two oldest grands there on Sat mornings.

Thanks Thomas for the great service and superior product.

I'm the same way with a small hardware store in the town I live in. They even have an old style hand crank cash register.

WoodpileOCD said:
Pete1983 said:
Pete

+1 on that. There is always more to a company than the bottom line price. I ordered a couple of samples and I swear they showed up 2 days later.

We have a local hardware store thats been in business since the 40's and is having a hard time. They provide great service and almost always have what I'm looking for but aren't usually as cheap as the Big Box stores. I try to always try there first because if we shop on price alone, these types of guys won't be there any longer. Besides, he has a potbellied stove that he fires up in the winter. It's complete with peanuts roasting and benches to sit around and throw the shells on the wooden floor. One of my favorite things to do is to take my two oldest grands there on Sat mornings.

Thanks Thomas for the great service and superior product.

I just got back from a 3 day steelhead fishing trip and the first thing my fiance said when I asked how it was burning by herself for the past 3 days was..........Thank god for those little super cedars, they work awesome. Super Cedars just may be the reason why I am allowed to do more overnight steelhead trips this winter. We love them.

I just bought a 72 pack direct to ease our stove lighting. What with SWMBO working nights (ICU Nurse) I want to make sure she can crank up a fire with ease. And besides, I like the smell... ;)

Hey bmwloco, if you like the smell, put a few in your dresser drawers too. Don't forget the closets either.

Status
Not open for further replies.