Norwegian Wood book reviews please...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatlefan

Feeling the Heat
Oct 2, 2015
Urbana, Ohio
Has anyone read Norwegian Wood by Lars Mytting yet? I've heard a lot of great things about it. I'm thinking about buying it, but my family and friends already think I'm obsessed with my woodpile.

Reactions: bunfoolio
That's pretty cool, I might want to get a hard copy. Its more of a conversation piece to show your commitment to the "pile"
That being said, I have read and watched video's in the past about Norwegian wood stacking, there is actually a battle were some say bark down and others say bark up. I could see a much tamer version of the Hatfields and Macoy's

It's a good book, interesting and a bit humorous. My wife gave it to me for Christmas and I liked it so much I bought another copy for my brother.

I read it last winter. It still sits on a shelf within reach. Think I'll close the laptop and browse through it.

Received this book in mail recently. I think it is right up the alley of anyone who spends time on hearth.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.