nostalgic 50's era gunsmoke radio plays -link to free downloads

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete324rocket

Feeling the Heat
Nov 11, 2007
albert county, new brunswick
I thought I might share this bit of history-even though I wasn't old enough to enjoy these the first time around,but if you like westerns and old radio shows,this will be a treat! Plus you will get to enjoy the old Laramie cigarette commercials among others to boot! Here is the link to the web page with the directory-click on"enter otr" pick gunsmoke,or one of the other show series, click on the year to get the episodes,then right click "save as" to save in your computer or just click on the episode and it should play as is. I expect that these will be used for personal enjoyment...should go without saying.Here is the link....

http://cayman.globat.com/~trademarksnet.com/TOE/index.html

Will be glad to get any feedback or if any problems downloading.Hope this is acceptable within this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.