Not done with summer yet. More WFO pizzas.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fishingpol

Minister of Fire
Jul 13, 2010
Merrimack Valley, MA
We just finished up a beautiful evening with friends, food and adult beverages. T-shirt weather which surprised me as we had an east wind off the ocean today with drizzle in the morning.

No firing pics, too much prep work.(aka consuming beverages)

First one up was a regular cheese.

IMG_1323.JPG

Second was cheese too.

IMG_1324.JPG

Pepperoni.

IMG_1329.JPG

Black olive.

IMG_1330.JPG

One of my favorite. Chicago deep dish. Sauteed mushrooms, sausage, parmesan and mozz cheese. The coals get raked out and this goes in for 20 minutes with the wood door in place to hold the heat. I always make this one last and we are usually too full to finish it off. Good crust too. Killer pizza this one was.

IMG_1334.JPG

Looks quite tastie.

Reactions: fishingpol
Jon, that looks fantastic! Regular pizza just don't cut it after you have pizza like that, does it? Thanks for sharing your pics!

Reactions: fishingpol
Jon, that looks fantastic! Regular pizza just don't cut it after you have pizza like that, does it? Thanks for sharing your pics!

Our friends that were over made a similar comment that it is nothing like locally made pizza. Something about the crust a regular oven couldn't capture.

Status
Not open for further replies.