Not getting any hits, PEERLESS WB-03-110 BURNING RICH?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pelletizer

Minister of Fire
Jul 17, 2008
Pellet County N.H.
I know this is an oil burner does anyone now a site were I can get help on this topic,

PEERLESS WB-03-110 BURNING RICH? located in the Boiler room

Try one of the HVAC forums.

During your cleaning did you have someone analyze your flue gases for a combustion efficiency test? Was your nozzle replaced along with your oil filter? Was your oil pressure recorded and matching your input rating plate? Many variables. Was it #1or#2 fuel oil on your last fill? What was your last set up for? If you went from #2 to #1 It will make a difference. Guessing and giving it to much air can be cooling your fire box and lowering your combustion efficiencies causing soot. Have someone with the right tools and is qualified check it out. You will save more money in the long run.

No on the analyze your flue gases for a combustion efficiency test but the issue just started this year.(new supplier of oil)

Yes on the nozzle and screen replaced along with oil filter? set up has been the same for 4 years with no changes,

should be # 2 but you never know?

I best have it analyzed for stack temp and flue gases to be safe,

Status
Not open for further replies.