Now HERE’S a guy who means BUSINESS!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

soupy1957

Minister of Fire
Jan 8, 2010
Connecticut
www.youtube.com
Here's a guy who has a no-nonsense approach to splitting wood!!

-Soupy1957

Doesn't everyone have one of these ???? Nice set up.

WOW!!
Is that homemade?? I've never seen anything like it! Amazing!

FANTASTIC. I could watch that film all day long! Wonder if Santa would bring me one?

The wood needs to season for at least 3 yrs before you can use it........ ;)

I'd like big doors in my living room - then I could drop my splits right next to my stove.

Those are bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a big Honey Locust log - easy to split. I wonder what would happen with a gnarly elm? I am going to focus on the potential elm problem to convince myself that my maul and I are actually more efficient than the guy in the video. Besides, if I had one of those I would have cut and split every tree on my property by now, just for fun.

Almost, ALMOST, as fast as me and my super splitter! HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Wow......just......wow.

wood-fan-atic said:
Wow......just......wow.

Couldn't have said it better.

And then they sell one cutoff worth of split wood for $3-$5 at local stores arround here..Ha..

thats sweet ive never seen one on a bob cat before like that. thats awesome.

I want one. :)

Yeah sure, honey, this $30.000 machine will save us $1,000 every year. And after 30 years we'll have free heat!

Status
Not open for further replies.