Now I Know

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dorkweed

Why I sometimes hear music in the marsh on the slow days when I'm duck hunting. Those Golden owners are killing time cross-training their dogs!!!!

Been going on a long time. Some of the performances are just mind-boggling.

I wasn't arguing...........just saying!!! I thought y'all would enjoy that...........but I was mistaken. You've got me beat; I've only got the one video...........you've got two.....................................I suck, and you're the master!!!! OY!!!!!!!

I'm not arguing either. I liked the video you posted very much. I enjoy seeing these folks with their dogs...talented all around, and (like AP said) it seems as though everyone's having a lot of fun. Thanks for your post. Rick

I'm not arguing either. I liked the video you posted very much. I enjoy seeing these folks with their dogs...talented all around, and (like AP said) it seems as though everyone's having a lot of fun. Thanks for your post. Rick

10-4!!! All is well!!

American Idol is on now.............gotta go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.