Now THIS is how you stack wood

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pr0vidence

Nov 11, 2007
south central CT
Stumbled upon this picture during my internet travels. Wonder how long this took!

woodpile.jpg

And then it rained hard for two days!!!!
:lol:
I should show you a picture of the 40 ft construction office trailer that I bought to keep my wood dry for $350.oo & entitle it:

--------------------Now This Is How You Stack Wood To Keep It Dry---------------------------------- ;-P

But ,I do appreciate the artistic touch!! :)

this picture is so way cool!

Now that is a pic of a tree in extreme distress :-/

sonnyinbc said:
Now that is a pic of a tree in extreme distress :-/

More of a split personality syndrome IMHO

Backpack09 said:
Did you tow it home with the Toyota too?

Nope , I had my friend Adam tow it with his 18 wheeler -- deseil tractor.

celi only rated to tow 2400 lbs. with a class 1 hitch & I think the 40 ft trailer wieghed more than that & needed a class 3 hitch with a bigger hitch ball.

It is stationary now , we jacked it up & put cement blocks under it, only 14 ft from my basement door & so quite convient for getting wood in the snow.

I ran an extension cord out to it for electric lights after dark. That 40 ft construction office trailer was Best 350.oo I ever spent even though the wheels are bent.

that why I got it so cheap, it was not road worthy.

What kind of tree is that? Any tree that is already cut, split, and stacked when it comes down is what I want to plant.

now that's a sight for sore eyes. Very cool.

Thank-you for sharing that. Kids and I really enjoy seeing peoples creativity with everyday things done by hand.

Some folks sure are clever.

But ya know...?? after stacking your wood that nicely, do you really want to burn it?

Status
Not open for further replies.