Now this is one Bad Ass Splitter.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodpileOCD

Minister of Fire
Jan 19, 2011
Central NC
I gotta wonder how much, that is a great set up.

Edit... If you google them, they have 3 videos. Under dads splitter it says it is for sale... $9,000

Little dump trailer at both ends and your off to the races!

I want one Think it may be something I can build have to get some more info and pics can't go the nine grand. Its a nice machine

Naandme said:
I want one Think it may be something I can build have to get some more info and pics can't go the nine grand. Its a nice machine

yea, I picked up somewhere that they were in the $10k range. If you had a medium sized firewood business, I think this would be the ticket.

No vertihcal option? aint gonna fly with some of these folks round here!!! Looks fast, but I think wood would have to be fairly square to keep from jumping up on that short pusher?

It sure makes a lot of splitter trash and small splits. Pull the wrong lever while staning on the lifter and you'll be ass over tea kettle in no time.

Be interesting to see how that box wedge performed on some 20" white elm or gnarly honey locust & mulberry rounds.

I'm sold on it for no other reason than they play Creedence as background music.

DonNC said:
This one is even better than yours jags.

There are lots of splitter that are better than mine. I'm just an old farm boy that makes stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.