Now we're loggin' fellas!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MasterMech

Finally built me a dray. Usually I cut to rounds and load the truck from there but I needs these puppies whole.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377986005.344234.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377986025.093500.jpg

Nice. That'll keep your wood clean. What you got there, red oak? Heavy one at that.

Nice & heavy duty.

For your Pick up?
Why not cut & load ?

Hey did you get my PM?

Yup, 20" diameter Red Oak. Stuff grows like dandelions here. :)

I need a couple of these whole Dave. These logs are gonna be on TV! MasterMech TV that is. ;)

I'll get there. Tapatalk does a horrible job with notifying me of PMs.

Grows all over here as well. In fact, I have all pin oak for 2014/15 and all red oak for 2015/16. Stuff splits like a dream. Just tell us what channel, and we'll tune in ;)

K, cool. My tapatalk pushes a unique icon in my top status bar on Android when I get one. Knew u were on a phone to so I assumed sure would be an instant notification?

Crazy thing is they were telling me a few weeks back tapatalk was on sale. I got it for free?? There ate several versions but the tapatalk4 was free.

Well at least the tapatalk 4 version I got was free.

I use Tapatalk Pro (Used to be Tapatalk 2) for the IPhone.

I'm cheap. I got a cheapo Droid. If u can deal with the daily restarts and freeze ups its OK. Also on virgin mobile for cost.: -)

Status
Not open for further replies.