1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

'Nuther Newbie

Post in 'The Hearth Room - Wood Stoves and Fireplaces' started by KateC, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KateC

KateC New Member

Loc:
    Arizona
    Hello and first let me say You Guys Rock! I'm so relieved and gratified to have found this forum. My bf (boyfriend) and I had an Osbourn 1800 ( HI Warren!!) insert installed a little over a month ago---1950 tiny (960sqft) ranch in Upstate NY ----love it so far but also painfully aware of the learning curve. Been through almost all the archives in the past 2 days and feel both less intimidated and more respectful of woodburning since. I'm sure I'll make a pest of myself real quick here so be warned, and Thank You in advance. Kate

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. Roospike

Roospike New Member

Loc:
    Eastern Nebraska
    < the whole group > Hi Kate . We promise not to pounce on the " Newbie" too much . Welcome to the pack. If you get out of line we'll just have to all dog pile on ya. If cha' gotz questions .......... just ask away .
  3. KateC

KateC New Member

Loc:
    Arizona
    Hmmmm----'pouncing' and 'dogpiling'-----think I'm gonna like it here..... ;-P
  4. GVA

GVA Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Waxhaw, NC... Formerly North shore Mass
    Welcome:
    And I believe it was Austin Powers whom said......."YEAH BABY"
    just kidding were pretty tame here.............................................................................................................................................................sometimes :)
  5. elkimmeg

elkimmeg Guest

Emerald sait to kick it up a notch too tame here at times
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.